Friday, March 23, 2012

Organizing Kids Clothing

I have been storing my kiddo's clothing in totes since day one. I felt they were organized, and they were good enough. Today, I got a real organizing "bug" and went a step further. First of all, I struggle with keeping the clothing the have outgrown it at all. We want more kids, but who knows if it's going to happen? Some of my daughter's clothing is getting outdated....she is six and I bought a lot of her clothing at garage sales, so some of it could be up to ten years old already. I went through it all today! If I felt it was a bit outdated, or something not practical, I got rid of it. I ended up eliminating three totes worth of clothing and in the process sold it on my local Facebook buy sell trade right away.  I printed off some cute labels I found on Pinterest and stored it away, where it will stay until I hopefully need it again. Tomorrow it is my son's turn, which will be easier since he only has three years worth! :) I love organizing...it brings me sanity.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment